The college takes pride in having a well-stocked library. The library of the college contains many valuable books. The library is also regularly embellished by purchasing new books, journals and magazine. The teachers and the student make constructive use of library facilities like leading and borrowing books and journals, accessing etc. there are approximately 6000+ books available in the library including several journals, magazines and daily Newspapers.
Schedule of library Timings:
|Monday to Friday||10:30am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:30am to 2:30pm|
- Bags are to be kept in the rack.
- Attendance Register is to be signed daily on entering the library.
- Always carry a pen and identity card inside the library.
- No phone calls should be attended inside the library. Mobile phones are to be switched off or kept in silent mode. Mobile phones can be used to click the required information from the library resources with the permission of the library staff.
- Newspapers are to be read in the newspaper stand itself.
- Maximum two (2) books are allowed for reading purpose in the library itself.
- Number of books allowed to various members: Students: 2 books for 15 days
Teachers: 5 books for 1 month
Non-teaching staff: 2 books for 7 days
- Book issue and return will be done from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- If a member wishes to keep the book after one renewal he/she has to present the book in the library and get it reissued.
- Students with overdue books will be charged with late fee of rupees 0.50- (Fifty Paise) per day with a minimum of Rupees 10/- (ten), which is to be submitted to the cash section.
- Periodicals, reference books and question papers are not allowed for home issue.
- Library cards are not transferable at any circumstances.
- In case of loss of any borrowed book, the borrower should inform the Librarian immediately to avoid the complexity on this issue.