- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution, as directed by the Principal.
- Facilitating the creation of a leaner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement of feedback response from the students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotions of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.