Mission & Vision
Vision of the College
The stalwart of the Black Liberation Movement Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mine worker can become the head of the mine that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation.”
Since the college is located in a socio-economically backward area with a substantial minority and scheduled caste population hence it is imperative for the college to understand the idea of Social Justice enshrined in the Constitution of India and to implement it within its jurisdiction in letter and spirit. Keeping this in mind the vision of the college is as follows:
- To provide opportunities to students coming from marginalized strata of society to empower them to deal with the challenges of life both academic as well as personal.
- To motivate students in achieving excellence in higher education learning.
- Since the number of girl students has consistently been higher than the number of boys over the years, the college is committed to women's empowerment by motivating girl students to complete their studies.
- To keep pace with the evolving teaching methods, effective and alternative techniques and interactive methods of teaching.
- To develop analytical ability, critical and independent thinking among the students.
- To sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the college.
- To enhance the effective and efficient management of the college.
The Mission of the College
- The college aims to provide the best education possible to students hailing from diverse backgrounds.
- The college is committed to creating a level playing ground among students so that none feels she/he is being left out.
- The college provides an environment of learning which transcends the boundaries of class, caste, religion, and gender biases.
- The college seeks to foster a sense of social responsibility among different stakeholders through moral and human values.
- The college intends to provide a platform where, during the most formative years of their lives, students may learn to explore, argue and assess all social, economic, cultural and environmental issues before them.
- The college endeavour’s to produce skilled individuals capable of making the world around them a better place to live in.