Employability Skills Training Programme
Employability Skills Training Programme for final year passing out Graduate Female Students under Mahindra & Mahindra’s CSR initiative “Mahindra Pride Classroom”
Mahindra Pride Classroom is a flagship Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Livelihood programme of the Mahindra and Mahindra group and is fully implemented by Naandi Foundation, a Public Charitable Trust incorporated under the Indian Trusts Act, having its registered office in Hyderabad.
Mahindra Pride Classroom’s vision is “To mainstream socially and economically disadvantaged female youth, through the process of skill-development training, to make them employable in the various sector”.
The Mahindra Pride team strongly believes that apart from academic education, Skill Development is also required for students when they step out into the professional world. Young adults must be equipped with essential life skills and soft skills. While certain skills may be acquired through everyday experience at home, Classroom or College, they are not sufficient to adequately equip the youth in today’s complex society.
Aims and Objective of the Course
- Develop an identity and improve their self-esteem.
- Manage emotions and overcome obstacles.
- Build relationships and polish their interpersonal skills.
- Enhance and improve employability skills.
- Improve personal and professional effectiveness.
- Develop Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills.
The life skills component of the training module has helped to transform the learners into confident, determined, and goal- oriented – a personality shift essential for them to pursue successful careers in the sectors of their choice.
It has helped improve students’ understanding of the world and their role and responsibility towards it. It has also enabled them in finding ways to cope with the challenges that life throws at them.
These young adults who underwent our training, firmly believe that they will be able to live a more productive and fulfilling life.
The Mahindra Pride Classroom programme consists of-
- Life Skills - compassion, respect, gratitude, being a responsible global citizen,
- Soft Skills - grooming, body language, teamwork, time management, social manners, etc.
- Communication Skills - functional English and the ability to express themselves clearly in the local language.
- Presentation Skills - speaking clearly, coherently and confidently.
- Interview Skills - resume preparation, interview questions, mock interviews.
|Framework for 36 hours - Offline Sessions
|1. To help students overcome their fear of speaking in English
|2. To instil confidence in students and make them socially aware and responsible citizens
|3.To equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge required to enhance their employability and succeed in the job force
|4. To increase student's employability quotient
|I am Unique
|Body Language & Professional Grooming
|English - Language for Career
|Goal setting & Time Management
|Presenting a Project
|Interview Preparation 1
|Interview Preparation 2
|Life Skill - Interview skill
|Recap & Closing
|6 days|18 Sessions|36hours| Arts & Science
Terms and conditions of the Course
- The students will be trained on the skills suggested in the plan accordingly.
- Before and after the session a Pre & Post assessment test will be conducted.
- Trainers will be deployed by Mahindra Pride Classroom depending on the number of batches.
- Distance tracking reports and daily attendance will be administered.
- Classes shall be conducted within the institute premises in classrooms for offline mode.
- College “SHALL NOT CHARGE ANY FEE” for the training as all costs incurred shall be supported by Mahindra and Mahindra’s CSR.
- Students who Attain 70% of classes are eligible for the certificate.
- Students who Attain 70% of classes can attain Job Utsav conducted by Mahindra Pride Classroom.
- Pre & Post Assessment Tests will be conducted for each session. GD, Extempore, and MOCK Interviews will be conducted for every batch.
Students who Attain 70% of classes are eligible for the certificate. The certificate will be provided by Mahindra and Mahindra group and Naandi Foundation, a Public Charitable Trust incorporated under the Indian Trusts Act, having its registered office in Hyderabad.
Students who Attain 70% of classes can attain Job Utsav conducted by Mahindra Pride Classroom.