- A Field Survey on 'Child Education in India' conducted during the course work on Research Methodology in MA (March-2012) in the nearby locality of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, UP (India) Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Prepared a detailed questionnaire (structured method) and conducted interviews of the people living in the locality. Collected relevant data and information pertaining to the topic and submitted a research report in the class by using qualitative as well as quantitative methods.
- The locality which was chosen for the Field Survey is a place of migrated people who have settled there from far off places for livelihoods and other socio economic reasons. In this regard an attempt was made to analyse the settlement issue and the complexities associated with migration and with the migrated population, the cultural interaction and assimilation of the migrated people with the local people by conducting interviews of the local inhabitants of their views about migration and migrated people besides interview being done of the migrated people.
- An endeavour was made to gauge the role of the state and how state perceives the migrated population in ensuring welfare schemes and government assistance to them as the migrated population was found to be largely penurious and illiterate.
- 'Get out the Vote Study: Studying Impact of Religious Identity on Voters' Mobilization in Uttarpradesh' conducted jointly by University of California at Berkeley (USA) and Christ Church College, Kanpur, UP (India) [JanuaryMarch ,2012]
- Got a training in Social Scientific Survey Research and conducted fieldwork in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India) on the eve of 2012 Assembly Election in Uttar Pradesh. Research project was done covering the findings of both pre poll and post poll after completing the training and fieldwork.
- Published an Article in World Focus Journal on ‘US-China Stand-Off in South China Sea: Stakes for India’. Published in the April volume of the journal in 2018. Volume XXXIX, Number 4.
- Published a Book Review in International Studies Journal (Sage Publications). The title of the book is ‘Russia Against the Rest: The PostCold War Crisis of World Order’ by Richard Sakwa. Volume 55, Issue 4, 2018.
- Published a Book Review in International Studies Journal (Sage Publications). The title of the book is ‘The Killing Season: A History of the Indonesian Massacres’ by Geoffrey B. Robinson. Volume 56, Issue 4, 2019.
- Published a Book Review in Jadavpur Journal of International Relations (JJIR) (Sage Publications). The title of the book is ‘Is Non-Western Democracy Possible: A Russian Perspective’ edited by Alexei D. Voskressenski. Volume 24, Issue 1, 2020.
- Contributed a chapter titled ‘India-Tajikistan Relations: Vistas for Increasing Engagement’ in an Edited volume by Dr Kashif Hasan Khan entitled ‘Central Asia and India: Emerging Extended Neighbourhood’. Published in 2020. ISBN: 978-81-7708-498-6. New Century Publications: New Delhi.
- Oral Presentation as a student presenter in the First Lucknow Social Science Congress (LUSOC 2013) Social Sciences: Past Experiences and Future Challenges on the issue topic of 'India-Central Asia Relations: Strategic Dynamics' organized by School of Ambedkar Studies, BBAU, Lucknow (14-15th March, 2013)
- Oral Presentation at an International Seminar on Global Politics and Governance In 21st Century: Emerging Trends and Global Concerns on the issue topic of 'Global Governance and the Role of International Regimes' organised by the Department of Political Science, BBAU, Lucknow [22nd to 23rd March, 2014]
- Oral Presentation in a National Seminar on Emerging Trends and Dynamics in Indian Politics on the issue topic of 'Dynamics of Indian Federalism: Assertion of the States' organized by Department of Political Science, BBAU, Lucknow [21st -22nd March, 2015.]
- Oral Presentation at the Annual Student’s Seminar organised by the Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University on 7th April 2015. The topic of the presentation entitled, ‘The Conundrum of State Capacity in postSoviet Tajikistan’.
- Oral Presentation in International Young Scholars’ Seminar on ‘US-Russia Thaw: Implications for India’ commemorating the 70th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between India and Russia organised by the Center for Russian and Central Asian Studies, School of International Studies, JNU [3rd February, 2017).
- Oral Presentation in All India International and Area Studies Convention (30th January-1st February, 2019) organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University. The theme of the conference was ‘Ascending India: Reflections on Global and Regional Dimensions’. My paper was on ‘Connectivity for Economic Sustainability: India’s March towards Eurasia’ presented on 30th January, 2019.
- Oral Presentation in an International Conference on ‘New India: Regional Concerns and Global Ambitions’ organized by Department of Social Science, Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha during 13-14th February 2020. The title of paper was ‘India-Central Asia Dialogue: A Mechanism to Expand Regional Cooperation’.
||Worked as a Research Intern from (2.01.2017- 1.09.2017) at the Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA), New Delhi a Foreign Policy Based Think Tank affiliated to the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
|Awards and Achievement:
||Awarded with University Gold Medal (2013) for securing top Position in MA examination in the Department of Political Science, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow, UP (India).