1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution, as directed by the Principal.
2. Facilitating the creation of a leaner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Arrangement of feedback response from the students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
5. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotions of quality circles.
6. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
7. Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
8. Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
9. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.